Day 1, start around 7pm
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl. All ingredients should be room temperature.
- Cover and let rest for 1 hour
- Work the dough for about 10 minutes into a ball
- Cover and let rest until next morning
- Split the dough, one piece for every pizzas you are making
- Work each piece into a round ball
- Put olive oil in one plastic box for each ball
- Put one dough ball in each box
- Cover with the lids and let rest until pizza time in the afternoon/evening
The pizzas I've baked
I've photographed most of the pizzas I've baked. Even the first ones..